One of only one-hundred ever produced, this special edition Continental Supersports commemorates the joint achievement of Swedish rally driver Juha Kankkunen and Bentley in breaking the record for the fastest a production car has ever traveled on ice.
This particular example is the 97th of 100, finished in a beautiful Arctica White with red Supersports ISR decals and rims, and two-tone quilted nappa leather interior. This is definitely a very good global investment from a rare Bentley ISR World Record Holder.
Some highlights & features include:
- Bentley's famed 6.0 litre, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine, producing 631 bhp.
- Red & black woven carbon fibre dash.
- Only 16,000 km on the clock since new.
- Keyless start.
- All-wheel drive.
- 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- An extremely quiet soft-top convertible roof.
- Heated front seats.
- 20 forged aluminium rims.
- Navigation system.
- Parking assist & reversing camera.
To view our entire range of vehicles, please visit our website. Alternatively, you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn, or visit us at our Carlyle Street showroom in Christchurch.
For more information, or any sales and finance inquiries, please contact Shaun Baker (GM) on email or call to discuss this truly amazing and unique Bentley ISR SuperSports.