One of only one-hundred ever produced, this special edition Continental Supersports commemorates the joint achievement of Swedish rally driver Juha Kankkunen and Bentley in breaking the record for the fastest a production car has ever traveled on ice.
This particular example is the 97th of 100, finished in a beautiful Arctica White with red "Supersports ISR" decals and rims, and two-tone quilted nappa leather interior.
Some highlights & features include:
- Bentley's famed 6.0 litre, twin-turbocharged W12 petrol engine, producing 631 bhp.
- Red & black woven carbon fibre dash.
- Only 16,000 km on the clock since new.
- Keyless start.
- All-wheel drive.
- 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- An extremely quiet soft-top convertible roof.
- Heated front seats.
- 20" forged aluminium rims.
- Navigation system.
- Parking assist & reversing camera.
For more information, or any sales or finance inquiries, please contact Royden Mauger at firstname.lastname@example.org