|Engine Displacement||3,500 cc|
Presenting a once in a lifetime opportunity - an Australian delivered 1997 Ferrari F355 Challenge which is currently road registered.
1 of only 108 worldwide and 1 of only 18 RHD. This car has to be heard and driven to appreciate how raw it is.
This example comes with all of its original books, leather wallet, documentation and history.
The F355 Challenge kit cost over $30,000 and was a factory to dealer supplied kit. A list of the options are listed below:
· Roll cage - NOT FITTED
· Racing seats
· Safety harnesses
· Fire extinguisher
· Engine cut-off switch
· Manual radiator fan control, upgraded fans
· Competition steering wheel
· Lightweight exhaust
· Rear wing
· Competition clutch
· Upgraded 14" Brembo brakes (F40 type)
· 18" Speedline magnesium wheels
· Pirelli racing slicks - NOT FITTED for RWC purposes.
· Solid suspension bushings and competition springs
· Front and Rear brake cooling ducts
· Challenge black rear grille (halfway through the 1995 season to get extra air through the engine-bay)
· Lightened front bumper
· Front and rear tow hooks
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity and please contact us for more details.