1973 Aston Martin DBS V8 (Car in NZ)
Find out how easy it is to buy internationally
|Mileage||72,500 miles km|
This 1973 Aston Martin DBS V8 is 1 of 35 built and is finished in period correct Anthracite Grey with Connelly Leather cabin and matching carpets.
It has matching numbers and has been fully restored - nut and bolt mechanical.
Originally sold new in the UK from the Newport/Pagnell Aston Works Jan 1973 with original documentation. It was then imported to New Zealand in 1985 by its 2nd owner and then finally restored by the world renowned Jason Hansen with mechanicals by Independent Prestige in
This 1973 Aston DBS has been restored to Concours condition. Period detail upgrades include coachwork, interior and factory 3 piece alloys but ALL original period correct items come with sale.
- 5.3L V8 Quadcam with 4 Webers with 231KW & 543NM – 0-100in 6.1s
- 1 of 35 DBS V8 Coupes built in the original Aston Works Newport/Pagnell Factory
- Delivered January 1973 to Killiby UK
- Original Documentation and Warranty Card from Aston Martin Lagonda
- Original Service Documentation/Recipets/Records dating back to 1973
- Matching Numbers
- Original Aston DBS Steering Wheel included
- Original DBS Alloys Factory included
- Magazine Articles and Publications written on this car included.
- FULL Body Restoration by renowned Jason Hansen of Auto Colour Matrix
- FULL Mechanical/Drivetrain/Suspension restored/refurbished to OEM by Independent Prestige
- Absolute Concourse Condition Restoration
Thank you for reviewing this special DBS and we look forward to speaking with you further.
Please contact us to speak to one of our friendly staff we offer Finance Packages tailored to your individual needs from over 15 major lenders, Extended Warranty Plans for up to 3 years and Nationwide Delivery. Please visit our "State Of the Art" Showroom here in Richmond for a personal inspection, family owned business since 1911..........."Make Mine Rare"