One of only five-hundred and ninety-nine ever commissioned by Ferrari, and perhaps one of only sixty right-hand drive models, this GTO is a stunning example of an extremely rare and desirable vehicle.
Some highlights & features include:
- The last vehicle ever to feature Ferrari's 6.0 litre naturally-aspirated V12, producing 661 hp.
- Dark suede interior with aluminium floors and carbon fibre trim.
- Only 11,000 kms on the clock since new.
- Carbon fibre racing seats with 3-point racing harness.
- Carbon fibre fixed paddle-shifters.
- Wheel-mounted start-stop button.
- Wheel-mounted selector featuring sport, race & various track modes.
- Radio and infotainment system.
- Air-conditioning system.
- Automatic headlights.
For more information, or any sales or finance inquiries, please contact Royden Mauger at firstname.lastname@example.org