1966 Porsche 912 LHD (Car located in UK)
|Engine Displacement||1600 cc|
Presented by our English partners DD Classics.
The Porsche 912 was initially conceived to be an entry-level model to the 911. Styling, performance, quality construction, reliability, and price made the 912 a very attractive buy to both new and old customers, and it substantially outsold the 911 during the first few years of production.
- Recipient of a full nut and bolt restoration without consideration for cost
- Completed to an astonishingly high standard, perhaps the finest example available
- Finished in Schwarz with a contrasting Red leather interior
- Concours standard throughout
- Premium wooden rimmed steering wheel
- Two-tone Fuchs alloy wheels
Please contact us for more details.