1968 Aston Martin DB6 Volante RHD
|Mileage||39723 (Miles) km|
|Engine Displacement||2995 cc|
Presented by our English partners DD Classics.
The Aston Martin DB6 was launched at the 1965 Paris/London Motor Shows, arriving at a difficult time for the company with the UK economy struggling and the U.S market becoming subject to more and more regulation.
- One of the rarest of post-war Aston Martins
- The first Aston Martin to use the iconic ‘Volante’ name
- Highly usable ZF four-speed automatic gearbox
- Extensive history file with invoices dating from 1977 till the present day
- 1 of only 140 “Mark 1” DB6 Volantes produced